Tuesday, December 1, 2009

bling bling.. m my favourite..

when I was navigated to the first page of blogspot.. n I was asked to choose my tagline.. first idea that clicked was..  I am my Favourite..Its not that I like this impractical flick Jab We Met but I just Love it. And I believe these are the golden words which when spoken by 'Geet' in the movie, gave me goose bumps..n I was so wondered and amazed.. to listen those words which are so like me..I seriously love to be the way I am. wild and gloriously imperfect. I have billion traits that may / may not be appreciated by others but still... I feel I ve the spark in me.. which keeps me enlightened..n I enjoy my company.. so very much.. I keep convincing myself that I have these flower fresh vibes in me.. n they are infectious..this attitude of me keeps me so refreshing, vibrant n juvenile that negative vibes do not even dare to enter my space shield... I dont wanna sound pompous by narrating this lovestory of mine wherein both the lovers are coinciding n shaping a single silhoutte... dats me.... I love the way I am..n I want to remain in this powerpack... chattery mode of mine till the time I exist in this universe

1 comment:

  1. as far as i know its all truth.. i even know sometimes u r angry with yourself n u never one come out of that dreamland 'm my favorite'.. nor i will ask u too...

    have a great time blogging... :D

    ReplyDelete